Senior Pastor Troy Thomas
God has called Troy N. Thomas to preach the full Gospel, especially to denominational churches. He believes that God does not want any of his sheep to be destroyed for a lack of knowledge. God has gifted him with the special ability to preach the Bible in such a practical way that people are able to use the Word in their everyday lives to lift themselves above their circumstances. He was born in Louisiana, Pastor Thomas attended Bonner-Campbell Bible College. With the help of God through his degree, Pastor Thomas uses ingenuity to analyze and compile his messages from God's word. Pastor Thomas travels from city to city proclaiming the message, "God is more concerned about his Word being preached and demonstrated with signs following than he is with church titles." Pastor Troy Thomas Credentials
- Born in New Orleans, La on January 23, 1961
- Graduated from Southern University A&M in Mechanical Engineering in 1982
- Member of the Network of Related Pastors (formerly the International Network of Local Churches)
- Ministers at Genesis Ministry for the deliverance of drug addicted men and women
- Helps to oversee other pastors
- Born again and filled with the Holy Spirit in 1980 as an African Methodist Episcopal.
- Begin travelling as a licensed Minister in 1987
- Has been married to his wife Shirley since July 1987
- They have three children and five grandchildren.
- Former President of Concordia Council on Aging
- Advisor of the Natchez Aglow Chapter
- Operates the Refuge for the deliverance of drug addicted men
- Ordained to Apostolic ministry in May 2013